Wednesday 13 January 2010

Volturi Queen Chapter 13.

Hey my lovelies. I'm writing chapter 13 and it's part of the planning of the wedding which means Wedding dresses!
I'm getting Bella to try on three dresses so here are the pictures...
Bella's Dresses.

This is dress number 1.

















This is dress number two, thank you to Alitrona for sending me the link for this.

















And this is dress number 3 which is the dress that Bella buys.
















Alice's Dress



















Rosalie's Dress



















Esme's Dress




















All dresses from edenbridals.com

1 comment:

  1. I just read the latest chapter and came to check out the dresses. They're awesome. And I can totally see Bella in the one she picked. Also, I was having a hard time picturing her with the Marcus in the movie. I see that you picked someone different. Awesome. It'll be so much easier to picture her with Prince Caspian. I like.

    ReplyDelete